Dr. Flanagan is one of only 150 orthodontists in the World who has received special training from Invisalign for treating teens with Invisalign Teen, so you’re in very capable hands while having treatment here at Flanagan Orthodontics!
A “Braceless” Alternative to Traditional Metal Braces
A straighter smile without the metal, wires, and bands? A clear path to a healthier bite, minus modifying your diet?
It’s possible with Invisalign! With Invisalign clear aligners, Dennis J. Flanagan DDS, MS can give you the perfect smile you deserve with this revolutionary treatment system that is discreet, comfortable, and “clearly effective.”
The What’s, How’s and Why’s of Invisalign
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, customized aligners to straighten teeth in almost half the amount of time than treatment traditional braces
- As your teeth move, the aligners move comfortable with them. This means no soreness or tightness in your mouth, no wires poking your cheek! Every two weeks, you’ll switch to a fresh set of aligners – simple as that!
- They’re removable! Take them out to eat, drink, brush, floss, and before dates, parties, meetings … you name it! There’s no need to adjust your diet or your lifestyle with Invisalign (though it’s important to maintain good dental habits)!
Bummed about having to wear braces? Invisalign Teen is designed to not only give teenagers a straighter smile, but help them maintain healthy self-esteem, self-confidence, and their busy schedule of school, sports, work, and hobbies.
Like Invisalign treatment for adults, Invisalign Teen aligners are custom-made for your mouth. They flexibly mouth with your teeth to straighten them – no soreness, no poking wires! No need to give up the foods you love or any of your daily activities. In nearly half the time of treatment with traditional braces, a straight, beautiful smile will be at the center of your selfies!
Cost of Invisalign
We know cost is a big question for anyone considering orthodontic work. In most cases, Invisalign and Invisalign Teen treatment is comparable to the cost of traditional braces, but treatment cost is dependent on factors including:
- The extensiveness of the orthodontic issues that need correction
- How long your treatment plan will last
- The specific treatment details prescribed by Dr. Flanagan
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign or Invisalign Teen. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
Let’s review – discreet, comfortable, easy to manage, eat and drink what you want, a straighter smile faster – Invisalign may be invisible to the naked eye, but you’ll certainly see the difference when you smile! Contact Flanagan Orthodontics in Rockford or Winnebago for a consultation to learn more.