Orthodontist Dennis J. Flanagan D.D.S., M.S. is committed to helping you achieve a beautiful smile and a healthy bite. His biggest reward in becoming an orthodontist is being able to make a profound, positive effect on our patients lives. Combining experience with advanced education and personal care, he will strive to bring you only the best orthodontic treatment options available.
- Dr. Flanagan attended Augustana College in Rock Island, IL and received his B.A.
- He then attended Loyola University School of Dentistry where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree
- He was valedictorian of his class and received several academic awards
- He then went on to obtain his Masters of Science (MS) in orthodontics from Marquette University School of Dentistry in WI.
- He was selected for membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Illinois State Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Orthodontics
- Winnebago County Dental Society
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Flanagan is a resident of Belvidere, IL, where he lives with his wife of 29 years, Sharon, and two daughters, Taylor (26) and Courtney (23). He also shares his home with their collie/shepherd mix, Toby, whom they rescued from a local shelter. He enjoys boating, snowmobiling, cars and cooking.